Customer service skills are valued in many work settings, but it has been a big part of the hospitality industry in the early days when companies have yet to discover the importance of customer satisfaction. Hospitality involves customer service in all regarding its operations, giving pursuit seekers a wide array of career options. Kick start your career by taking an all-encompassing program in one annual at Centennial College with its Amicability Services program.
Centennial College is the right hospitality college to obtain your education. With its available resources and progressive facilities, students can learn through nobleman tutoring services and real-life lab settings. Gracious students are placed in Successive campus, where a student-run cafe and a house inn are located, so students can get hands-on experience during lab settings and through available part-time jobs.
The School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culture offer students with the opportunity to learn at a college level, while enhancing their flair for the hospitality industry. The hospitality courses in the curriculum covers hospitality operations in the front from the house area, kitchen and dining room operations, food and beverage, and housekeeping. Students will gain the following learning outcomes:
* Students will learn how to interest with guests, ere they enter the venue, from guest booking to reception to guest services. The Caller Information Services and Countenance of the Burrow Representative courses will provide detailed processes for common restaurant, hotel and other similar service operations, so students can apply it directly to the workplace upon graduation.
* Many hospitality services involve an eatery, und so weiter students will learn to use the equipment and handling procedures of common restaurant facilities. In addition to food and beverage serving practices, students will learn kitchen etiquette, occasion planning, and common restaurant operations.
* Being the frontline representatives of the organization means that hospitality workers are the organization’s ambassadors. Workers need to spread effectively with their customers and colleagues. Therefore, students will learn communication techniques and hypostasis math skills requires in hospitality services, in order to become a productive individual in the workplace.
* This area of work involves individuals to master skills more so than memorize theories. Centennial provides plenty of applied schooling for students in the lab practice sessions. Furthermore, the Life Skills & Job Readiness course will help students prepare their resume and work portfolio when applying to targeted jobs in the industry.
* In addition to the simulations et cetera lab practices at Progress campus, students have two range placements during the two semesters of the program, where they legacy gain on-the-job training and networking opportunities.
Students learn relevant job skills at Centennial, which they can apply to various hospitality management positions. Graduates have been hired in various places such that Travel Lodge, Swiss Chalet, and Chartwells with positions in administration, kitchen operations, and guest services. With the experience gained from the Hospitality Services program, graduates can many start entry-level jobs in the hospitality industry across Canada.