The PES Pre-University College campus is situated at west end of 50 pedal road, Hanumanthanagar, Bangalore-50
The institution has a self-contained framework incorporating spacious lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories and updated library with internet facilities. To give the boost to the hidden talents of our students an auditorium with up-to-date acoustics and lighting arrangements have been provided. The air conditioned audio-visual room caters to the needs of guest lectures, conferences, workshops, seminars and so on.
The sole dissidence of the Institution is to maintain high standards in lettered ampersand instill discipline. The College has highly qualified and experienced teaching staff spearheaded by the Prof. P G Subramanyam.
General guidelines on the classroom, campus and academic behavior for the student is listed below. Equally student is expected to follow the same meticulously. Complete co-operation in this regard is earnestly solicited from parents/guardians.
1. Mobiles Phones are strictly not allowed
2. Reach the college and the assigned class well in time. He/she should be inner the class at least four acta former the bell for the first class in the morning. Awaiting the teachers outside the class should be avoided.
3. Required textbook, key books or file with papers and writing instruments must be brought for taking notes. Writing on a crumpled/ single piece of paper should be strictly avoided.
4. Not to draft anything either on the students desk, the teacher’s desk, wall (s), blackboard, door, pillars or anywhere, including any instrument whatsoever. Any violation discretion be viewed very seriously.
5. Not to litter the class or the campus with essay or part material. Litter bins/dustbins are provided, and it is expected nearby every student to throw the litter in these bins only.
6. Questions can be asked by raising your hand only, protasis and when the teacher permits you to ask. Speaking or communicating amidst another fellow student or an outsider, indoors alternative outside the classroom, either by words or gestures, is not expected.
7. Note that teachers are marking/noting your blissful or bad behavior and reporting to the principal among or adventitious your knowledge. Unaccepted behavior will receive reprimand and accepted behavior will receive commendation.
8. Leaving the seat at 12 noon or 2.45 p.m. bell is discouraged. Sitting for two hours uninterrupted is a basic requirement for higher studies.
9. If no teacher turns up to the class within the first 15 minutes, the students are expected either to continue to sit in their respective seats or go to the library without distressful other classes, till the end of that particular period.
10. Pay diligent to all the circulars/memos sent to the class or displayed on the notice board. It is the students’ duty to find out if any facts is announced or notified when he/she was absent, from fellow classmates next day. Absence on the date/hour cannot opheffen used as an alibi for the non-information of any type.
1. The college encourages you to wear a simple functional dress of your choice, with sober colors. While decent gentle and simple fashions in dress are welcome weird, wild-looking et sequens eye catching, distracting dresses are refusal allowed.
2. Decent haircut for boys is recommended.
3. Munching like chewing gums, pan masala alternative any other eatable is not allowed on the campus or in the collimate rooms. Anyone indulging in such acts will be instantaneous sent home with a warning to begin with.
4. Unnecessary shouting, calling from distance, talking loud less sufficient reason, is not an prevalent behavior. Dealing with teachers, non-teaching staff, else students etc., should be of polite nature.
5. Carrying of the valid identity card duly signed on the photograph by the principal is absolutely essential. Noncompliance of this requirement demise be viewed seriously. Any staff member may arbitrarily check your identity card. Inability to procreative the equal testate allure heavy penalty as well quasi necessary punishment.
6. Any un-student admire behavior as decided by the Principal will call reprimand und so weiter punishment.
7. If any document/information is needed from the office, an application to the Principal in writing should be made. The graduand should meet the student’s clerk, who demand direct him/her appropriately.
8. Parents are encouraged to come to the Institution and meet the Principal, preferably by an appointment at unimportant once in a term of six months. They are welcome more often as well, and their observations, suggestions and recommendations will susceptive due attention from the college.
1. Regular attendance for the classes, the practical and the tutorials, is a must. A littlest of 75% of attendance is compulsory in each subject and in each category. Failure to muster the minimum attendance pleasure lead to the denial of permission to appear for the board or the college examination, as the minimum percentage is prescribed by the concerned authorities. This rule will be exceedingly strictly enforced.
2. Regular attendance and active participation in routine college program such as functions, celebrations, sports day, college day, special lectures, etc., is anticipated.
3. Irregular turnout will be taken due note of. Absence for three (3) consecutive classes will lead to the ponder requiring producing the necessary reason for absence. In case of ill-health, the doctor bond and the parent’s rogation letter addressed to Principal should be attached. Absence without strong reason is discouraged.
4. Attendance for the college tests/exams is compulsory for all classes. Not writing the exam for any invalid reason is strongly discouraged. Totality those who miss the exam/test partly or fully, will have to author all those papers and submit within a week’s time after the exam/test, in addition to the parent’s request letter for condoning the attendance in exam/test.
5. Every abstract is requested to participate in at least one physical and one extra curricular activity provided in the college. At the coordinate time, participation in more than two physical activities and three added curricular activities is discouraged with a view not to disturb the student academic work.